Childminder Discount Scheme
Are you a registered childminder? We are delighted to offer our new childminder discount card for midweek play at Roar and Explore
To be eligible you must register at reception and bring proof you are a registered childminder – your childminder certificate/insurance or similar. You’ll then get your own personalised childminder card.
Childminder Discount Terms and Conditions
- Discount is available midweek all year round including our weekly events including Toddler Mornings, Colin’s Crafts, Ellie’s Eats and Rami’s Rhymes. There is no limit to the number of times you can use the card in any given week.
- The discount card cannot be used for any special events held at Roar and Explore throughout the year see individual events for details
- Non-transferrable – registered to your name / ID specifically and must only be used for the children under your specific care.
- Photographic ID is required at the time of booking and will be asked for upon each visit.
- 1 card per person
- In the event you lose your card, contact Roar and Explore immediately. Your card will be cancelled and a new card and membership number will be issued.
- The Childminder Discount Card is supplied to you on the basis of the information supplied to us. Roar and Explore reserves the right to immediately and without notice cancel your Card at its discretion for any reason whatsoever including, misuse or if any information supplied to Roar and Explore by you is incorrect or misleading.
- The discount card is valid for 1 year from date of issue or until the supplied registration details on the insurance/certificate ends. You must then apply for a new card. Expired cards will not be accepted.