Rules of Play
It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to ensure that children understand the rules of play.
Parents and guardians are responsible for the children they bring with them and children must be monitored by an adult at all times.
- No food or drink is allowed in the play structure
- It is forbidden to climb up the slides or on the outside of the play structure
- No clothing with hoods or toggles is allowed in the play area
- No knives, lighters or other sharp objects in the play area
- No shoes are allowed in the play area – socks must be worn at all times
- No fighting – enjoy yourself and remember we are all friends here, please be kind to one another
- No photography outside of party rooms
- No adults are permitted to use any of the slides in the play areas.
- No electrical equipment within the play frame
- Please report accidents immediately
- Children who feel unwell should not enter the play area
- Only food and drinks purchased may be consumed on the premises
- No liability will be accepted for any losses, damage or theft
Age Ranges for Play Frame Areas
- Roar and Explore is suitable for children up to the age of 10 years old
- The toddler area is specifically for children under 3 years old
- The main play frame is for children aged 3 – 10
Roar and Explore is not a crèche facility. Therefore we do not take responsibility for the supervision of your child during your visit.